Huwebes, Abril 19, 2012

Why I am passionate about Photography

Passion comes in many ways. Its about what you had fun doing and thinking about. I consider myself a visual artist and a nature lover and whenever I see beautiful scenes with nature, I like to preserve them because they don't stay forever so I thought, photography.... its what I can use to preserve what I see so that I can keep it.

I've been a nature lover since I was a kid and I'm really impressed with the God-given scenes out there. The sky, the ocean, the trees, forests, you could put a lot of words to describe them at one time but the next day, it may not be as what it looked like the day before. Its difficult to explain at first but it gives a refreshing feel to your eyes.
















Other types of photography are very interesting to me as well. The angle from which the picture was shot and the places included in the background give different meanings for different people. Modified color variations also add up to the atmosphere that taking pictures on common places suddenly becomes more dramatic than what one would commonly perceive in reality.





Its not only traditional photography. Another thing is that as an artist, I could experiment on how I would take pictures.I was also inspired by looking into lots of sites where pictures become sensible, funny or just plain amazing such as this funny blog where they added humor on the pictures and made them more interesting plus those demotivational pictures are also quite cool. I get tons and tons of inspiration when I look into those sites.

1 komento: