Sabado, Abril 21, 2012

Weird Pictures

When it comes to photography, some clever people became inventive enough to go beyond the traditional. I like to imitate what they do sometimes because I believe they become more interesting than normal pictures. Some of these images were done using techniques possible with an average camera, some were just very lucky shots caught on the perfect moment and some were edited using professional software like Photoshop but hey, you just gotta be creative, not necessarily a professional photographer or photo journalist to gain attention.



Dog that looks like human

The picture of this dog, puzzled me years ago. It had a human-like face. I think it was edited using something like Photoshop but its such a nice job. When I see pictures like this, I think I should take studying Photoshop more seriously.













Pencil on Picture


Here's another good pick -combining a picture with a pencil drawing and with good calculations of perspective, the effect is nice and transitional. I've seen many examples of this. I've seen people do this even with money bills. I wonder whose famous face I could get my own face to fit like this?

Edited old portrait photographs
And we got comic fans who did some experiment with old pictures and their comic heroes. It puzzles me how much some people would put effort to prove their devotion to these characters. 
















Whoever came up with this idea is simply brilliant. Its another way you toy with perspective. You don't need any editing software unless you wanna modify color modes to achieve this effect. If I had one word to say to this picture, I'd say WOW...!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento