Huwebes, Abril 26, 2012

My First Favorite Shots

Since I got my new Kodak camera, all I wanted to do with it was to grab a picture of some great views. I don't enjoy taking pictures of people who have purposely posed for the camera with all the smiles and gestures unless if someone I really liked was on the picture or if they asked me to do so . I prefer stolen shots because I believe stolen shots give us more realism of what's really happening. There's also more story and drama to what's on the picture but that's just from my taste of photography
Kodak M577 Camera


The camera I have is a Kodak M577. It packs a 14 Megapixel resolution and has a customizable color mode as well as preset color modes. I love to use its Ektachrome and Tri-X color modes. It can also take HD videos.












These are my pictures at Sabang beach in the Camarines Sur province. I used my favorite Ektachrome color mode and it came out like this. It was a sunny September morning that my dad and I went there. It was a perfect day for taking these shots and its really mind-widening when you look at those views from afar.


Glittering Sea
The beach and the sand are spectacular early in the morning. The calm waves, the fresh air...wheeew.. it sets your soul free. To some people, it simply opens the thrill for travel and adventure.



Fishermen
When I take "stolen shots", I wanted them to come up like this. I mean, you capture this moment in time that you could describe in a thousand words. Its like something you get with photojournalism or from a famous painting because you simply capture the drama of the scene of what these fishermen are doing that simply has more to tell of how people here live.





Sabang Paradise
 Its amazing to look at this view, the blue waters, the blue skies, those green mountains on the side- its simply a tropical paradise. Good thing its not far and its a privilege its still there.


Colorful Boats
 The colors on those shipping and transport boats as you could see, perfectly harmonizes with the calm background of the sky and the water.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento